September 11, 2014


My life lately has been full of change. I've been writing little notes down in my phone over the last few weeks so I could remember everything....

My first day of class at a new college. Gosh I'm really nervous. Is this the right class? *Checks schedule for 100th time* Yes, I'm in the right class. Wait, what if they switch the classroom and I didn't get the memo? No, calm down and just sit. Where do I sit? I don't want to sit in the back because then I'll look like I'm slacking off so I'll sit in the front. Yes the front is a good idea, but I won't sit in the center because all the weird people sit there. I'll sit on the side. Perfect. I'm a good student but I'm still socially cool. Oh why is their no one sitting around me? Great. I'll just play on my computer and look busy. Sweet! Someone is sitting next to me and she seems really nice!! I'll talk to her, "Hey, how's it going?" .....silence. Well ok then...  Oh hey someone is signing ASL. Oh that's kinda neat, I wish I could sign. Oh wait... she's signing to the rude girl sitting next to me. Oh... she's not rude she's deaf so she couldn't hear me say hi. Ok well my first day of school is going great so far.

Ok my first class went well! I can do this! Oh wow that's a lot of cleavage. Honey, pull your shirt up.

My teacher damned a student for walking in late... So I'm not at BYU anymore.

The waitlist process at UVU SUCKS.

The amount of dry shampoo in my hair is disgusting. Don't light a match near my head. Wait, maybe that's just hairspray.

I see someone I knew from high school right after I walked past 10 people smoking. Yes I smell like smoke, no I don't smoke. Yeah, good talking to you too.

I don't know if anyone is home at my apartment because we all have our own rooms. I'm just going to go to my room and play music really loud to see if anyone will come out.

I'm the new manager at my work so if you need a job, come talk to me. Actually, don't. Because then if I have to fire you for some reason things could get awkward, and I don't want it to be weird between us.

Living on my own again makes me realize what a bad wife I'm going to be. What's for dinner you ask? Umm cereal. or peaches.





As my dear friend Madeline would say...
thanks for watching.




4 comments:

  1. WHY ARE YOU SO COOL.
    Also, I miss you. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you!!! A Washington trip is in order.

      Delete
  2. okay i am seriously in love with your little room! it's perfect!!
    congrats on your position as manager and good luck with your studies girl :) x

    ReplyDelete