November 7, 2013

lovely little things

grey's anatomy

new clothes

short hair

mondays

how netflix gives you 15 seconds to decide if you want to do anything else with your day

making pom poms 

actually just doing crafts in general

buying christmas presents



sending packages to unsuspecting people

bad day bubble baths- especially with lush products

sleep overs

having no homework


and...

writing on my neglected blog.


short hair don't cuuurrrre.                             had to say goodbye to this lovely lady. see ya in 18 months.

























my grandma send me a friend request. made my day.         my little sis changed her name on my phone.                             and then sent herself messages.

1 comment:

  1. your blog makes my day. everyday. come back please.

    ReplyDelete