August 6, 2013

talented friends

be prepared for a very vain post with lots of pictures of me.

Madeline is my dear, dear friend.
She also happens to be a pretty good photographer.
So since we have been buddies practically since birth (or the ripe age of 7) she took pictures of me.








I think she did real swell.

On another note, I am officially an employed women! I now work at a toy store, not quite as cool as Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium but a close second. 

I'm not very good at closing posts so... this is it people. Over and out for now.





1 comment:

  1. your eyes are perfect!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete