April 10, 2013

to my siblings ♡

~ hey Ry-Guy. You're my favorite brother ever. You constantly challenge my way of thinking and always have a great story to tell. You aren't afraid to be yourself and stick up for what you believe in. I'm pretty lucky to be able to call you my brother. 



~ hey Jilly. You are my idol. I look up to you more then you will ever know. You're beautiful inside and out. You do your best at whatever challenge is put ahead of you. You're an amazing person and I'm so grateful to call you my sister and my role model. 





~ hey Anna banana. I adore you. You have such a pure soul and your smile can brighten up the hardest of days. We've been through thick and thin. You are a great example to me of being yourself. You're going to go far in life.


I love you guys.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aw those are such sweet things written about your family! Seems like they are lucky to have you as their sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was such a nice thing for you to say, it totally made my day! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete