April 28, 2013

Only 14 hours away...

The semester ended and to be kind they gave us a one week break until we had to start all over again.

So what did I do?

I drove the 14 hr drive all the way from Rexburg to California.


I was attacked by this cute little munchkin. Oh how I adore her. 


Thousand Steps in Laguna is probably the prettiest beach I have ever been to. 
When I say thousand steps... I literally mean a thousand steps. 


Huckleberry Donut                                                    Frozen Banana 
Don't mind if I do!!!!



Oh those beach sunsets are the BEST.
especially through dirty glasses

I adore these two so much! They crack me up.


I'm so glad I decided to go and didn't let the long car ride hold me back!

... not to mention I got to go on some pretty awesome dates while I was there :)


Take me back...  xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/10/2013

    Hello, yeah this paragraph is actually nice and I have learned lot of things
    from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

    Also visit my blog post :: gsa search engine ranker

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so lovely and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete