May 7, 2012

Prom 2012











prom was wonderful :) my date was handsome, he opened the door for me, i got to wear a pretty dress, i danced my heart out, and ate yummy food. All together it was a great day!

day date:
 we went paintballing. OUCH.
word of advice... if you ever go paintballing make sure you wear four pairs of sweats plus jeans, as many sweatshirts as you can, a beanie and a hat, work gloves, and lastly, to ensure maximum protection... wrap yourself in bubble wrap.
Also make sure that the teams are even and that not all the girls end up on one side and all the boys on the other. just saying.
Trust me, if you follow my advice you will not end up with tennis ball size bruises all over your body.
Trust me on this...

But all together I loved being able to dance the night away with my handsome date :)

Thank you Steven! I had a blast!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're gorgeous!!! And I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you looked like a princess, and Steven was the perfect guy! You SO deserved that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete