January 20, 2012

no matter how hard it is ...

from pinterest.
The start of a new semester should be exciting. You get to start all over, have new classes and look forward to the newness of it all. But this week hasn't been good. I am bored in all of my classes and all I can think about is going home and sleeping. I know this is mainly my fault because I have developed this awful habit of staying up late but I can't help it. For some reason when it comes time to sleep I just can't do it! And then in the morning I can't ever seem to get up when my alarm goes off so when I finally do wake up, I'm in a hurry which causes me to forget important things that I was supposed to bring to school that day. Ugh. 
And worst of all, the people that I have been going to school with for the past three years are really starting to get on my nerves. I just don't want to be around them anymore, and I really am looking forward to never seeing some of them again. But I don't feel that way with everyone. I've decided that I have an enemy. She really just drives me crazy and I think I drive her crazy too. I've tried to be nice but after a few evil glares at me and completely ignoring me at the lunch table I have decided to stop and let her live her little life and just forget about her. Ugh some people's children. I acknowledge the fact that this is really mean of me to think this way, and maybe it is the fact that I've never actually disliked someone before but oh well. It is kind of refreshing in a weird way ... I don't like her and she doesn't like me, it is as simple as that. But in four months that won't matter because I will be out of that smelly, hormone filled building that they call high school. I can't wait to start my life and be able to rely on myself ... but at the same time, I am terrified. I don't want to be away from my family but I know it is important for me to go and be unsheltered for a while. I'm scared for college and all the work. But I think I'm mostly scared of starting over. Making new friends, meeting new teachers, having different scenery to look at every day. I keep telling myself that it'll be good for me but that doesn't make the nerves go away. Well, I know this blog post was super random but I needed to just write down my feelings and put them out there for the world to read. That is what a blog is for right?
Well it is Preference tomorrow and I am super excited. I'm even on royalty which has been kind of fun surprisingly! I think it was payback because I always make fun of people on royalty, but now I can't because I have become one of them. Oh fate ... you must think you are so funny. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post and I'm certain that with a good nights rest and being able to sleep in tomorrow I will be in a lot better mood so that you people will actually enjoy reading this blog. Have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment