January 20, 2012

ahhhhhh!!!! two posts in the same day?!

That's the only title that can really sum up how I'm feeling right now. So as you can tell I had a rough day today. BUT ... after I posted that last post I fell asleep and then woke up to some amazing news. Southern Virginia University called to offer me a scholarship if I go there. And it was a HUGE scholarship. I didn't even apply there yet!! They even said that they'd walk me through the application process right there on the phone. I didn't actually talk to them because I was sleeping but I am calling them first thing tomorrow morning, I mean after all, Virginia is two hours ahead of us. But all week I've had this thought in the back of my mind that I really need to look into that certain school. I feel incredibly blessed that they would call me and contact me first. I'm really excited!!! My day has completely flip flopped! I went from not being in a good mood, and now I can't stop smiling. :) Ah college, look what you have done to me and I'm not even attending yet!




it's so pretty... ahhhh! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment