October 11, 2011

craziness::

So I was just going through my camera and I realized something. I have a million pictures on that thing and I forgot to put them on this lovely blog! So enjoy all the pictures, most of them are from a while ago but oh well!

 this is from when we hiked the Y for young women's::










over conference weekend my family decided to drive up the canyon and go on a hike! the colors were so pretty! i took a lot of pictures::









i love stepping on leaves during Fall!








So tennis is over and it's super strange.... It's been such a big part of my life for the last couple months and now it's done and I can't look forward to it next year! crazy! Anyways... I don't really know what else to say, so I'm going to go study for my math test... joy...


XOXO
rebecca joy

No comments:

Post a Comment