March 17, 2011

Fun. fun. fun. fun.

Everyone look up Rebecca Black- Friday on youtube. It is SOOO funny! Pretty much the worst music video ever made.

GuEsS wHaT!!!
My dad is amazing! He took me to the Apple store to get a new charger for my laptop so I can
use it again! I'm so happy :)

..........................................................................

Day Three.

My perfect first date? Well.... first off it would be with one of these guys.


Yeah... they're all very good looking. But seriously my perfect first date would be one where I felt comfortable around the person and just had a lot of fun! I've been lucky and haven't had any bad dates. I've always had fun and the guys I go with are always gentlemen! It's great :)

......................................................................

Day four.

My best friend? I have lots of friends but not one best friend. Actually no, I'm wrong. My best friend and the person that will always be my best friend is my little sister, Anna. She's the cutest sister! She's beautiful, kind, HILARIOUS, she's always there for me, she always cheers me up, she is the person that I look up to, and she is like my other half. Seriously, when she's gone, I am so bored! Just having her in the house makes it entertaining.
This is my favorite picture of her and one I think shows off her wonderful personality. :)



Ha not very good pictures... but facebook isn't letting me take pictures off it... dumb.
Anyways! I love her so much! And she's my best friend and always will be.

......................................................................................

So today was pretty good!
School was alright except there is a boy in my photo class that ERKS me like none other! He's so annoying and swears nonstop. I want to hit him. ha but i won't haha. Next time I plan on giving him a piece of my mind if he swears just one more time in that class and I don't care what he'll think of me.
When I got home I was bored so i sat on my bed. I started looking around and saw that some things on my bed made letters! so I made this :) it's my middle name!


i think it's cute :)
well I'm going to go to trafalga I think,
sooooo
buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment