March 14, 2011

Day One

I decided that I'm going to do this Blog Challenge that's been going around! It sounds like a lot of fun and it will remind me to blog every day. Here's how it goes...

Daily Blog Challenge
Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself from high school.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the last 30 days!

So here it goes...

Day One.

These are the many faces of rebecca joy.


beautiful... :)

My day was amazing! We had no school so that made everything amazing! I woke up at like 11 and then sat around and then finally decided to get ready. Then the fun started! Alyssa, Jordan and I went to the mall and can I just say that it was the best mall trip ever! So many funny things were said and happened! Ah i just love being a girl.

"Well if this was like grades then mine would be the best!"
that's what I keep telling myself...

"you can get me pregnant."
oh Alyssa.... that was classic.

"What should I tell him?! Why isn't he getting it?!"
Jordan. It's because he's a boy so he wouldn't understand.

Yeah pretty much I hate shopping but it was a blast! And I got this super cute necklace!
Well that's pretty much everything that happened today...

OH! Um Saturday was the best day ever! So much happened though so if you want to know about it go HERE. Enjoy the lovely plate that we made :)
If anyone out there that is reading this is out of paper plates, call me. Maddie and I will make them one. hehehe.

i promise i'll be better at posting!
ok i'm really done now, bye.

2 comments:

  1. I know what Day 14 is gonna be about ^_^

    ReplyDelete