March 22, 2011

Day 7, 8 and 9

Day 7

My dream wedding.......... :)
well first off it has to be with my soul mate!! I'll be in the perfect dress {I'm not really sure what I want it to look like though} I haven't given anything else too much thought except for that my pictures will be taken my Amelia Lyon. She is my brother in law's sister and she takes thee most beautiful pictures!

Go HERE to see how amazing she is!

What I like the most about her is that she takes pictures of everything at your wedding! Like the bouquets, the flowers, and of course the bride and groom. And well my wedding will be the best day of my life!



Day 8

A song to match my mood?
Well since I just posted about my dream wedding the song I Do by Colbie Caillet is stuck in my head! It's such a cute song! Go listen to it. Now. It's super cute! Yeah honestly, that's the only song that I'm thinking about right now...



Day 9

Well before I answer this one I have a confession...
My name is rebecca joy and I have a weakness for jewelry.
Ah that feels so good to get out... ;)
So of course the last thingS I bought were three necklaces! For 1.50 each!

yeah i know that that's a bad picture! But deal with it.

So I have been so stressed lately! I hate hate hate third term! It lasts for forever! WAIT! I know a song that matches my mood. Wake Me Up When September Ends. Except for I would change the words to wake me up when third term ends.

I can't wait for the weekend. I need it so so bad! The only thing that is making me through this week is to know that next week I'll be in Seattle baby! Ahh I'm so excited! :) :) :) :) :) :)

So just barely I got back from Anna's choir concert, it was adorable :) All the little junior high children are cute. but afterwards we went to Smith's to get icecream and guess what....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a shooting at Smith's. Someone died. The shooter got away. Lock your doors everyone...............






Ok just kidding :) an old lady fainted and they called 911. But that story was too boring so I made up my own, more spicy version. {The old lady is doing lovely}

Oh guess what! I finished my scripture bag that I was making :) I modeled it off of Maddie's which I LOVE. It has pockets and everything! I love it, and I can't wait for Sunday when I actually get to use it! Ahh. Sometimes life is swell.

Love. <3


Well I'm super duper tired... So i think I'm going to go to bed early tonight so i can actually wake up when my alarm rings and then I'll be able to actually get ready and look cute tomorrow.

Night y'all. {Yep. I'm going hibilly on y'all.}


9 days until Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment