March 28, 2011

Day 16.

These would be some of my celebrity crushes...

Joe Brooks, Alex Pettyfer, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Zac Efron.
Oh there is one more, James Francco :)

awww... they are all beautiful.



Today was a half day, which i think it really retarded because they should just give us the whole day off! Or maybe even start school at like 11 and then go to 2:15. Yeah maybe I'll be president one day and then I'll make school better. So you all better VOTE FOR ME. because I'll make you be able to sleep in more, well not you, your children.

Ok that's really confusing. ha I'm just going to stop. Now. see I stopped :)

Have you ever seen Fantastic Mr. Fox? Yeah I didn't like it at all the first time but I'm watching it right now and it's so cute! I like it so much better! You all better watch it, but watch it one time and be prepared not to love it and then watch it again and you will. Trust me. It'll happen.

So, very slowly, I've been getting cute nail polish :) all of mine was old and warn out but I'm actually buying cute colors and I love love love them! it's fabulous. i can't believe I just said that but on well haha. I think that's a sign that I should go to bed now. Yes? I think so.

good bye lovely peeeeple.

rebecca joy:)



3 days until Seattle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment