March 23, 2011

Day 10.

my makeup back :) It reminds me of Japan. I don't know why.


Well, I wish I was one of those girls who was just a natural beauty
and didn't need makeup.............
but...
I'm not that lucky. So in my bag there's eyeliner, blush, mascara, and eye shadow.
yep. Pretty much just your basic stuff from Rite Aid.



So today and yesterday have been strange.
I haven't really felt all the way there. It feels like I'm floating through a dream
and I can't wake up.
It's probably just because I'm SUPER DUPER tired....
that's what third term does to you folks. it's death.
And I also feel kinda down! I feel like I'm never going to get my braces off and then I won't get married because I'll be a metal mouth and then I'll end up like a cat lady with twenty billion
ugly cats. And all because of my dumb @#%^%^$^#^%#$ braces.

haha ok ok I know that was kinda dramatic.
but hey! everyone has their days right?
But don't get me wrong, my life is great!
I have friends {even though i don't have a best friend}
I have a cell phone.
An ipod.
A laptop.
a family that's together and loves me.
And no one is in the hospital at the moment so that's good!
I have people that care about me and love me with all their heart.
I have decent clothes.
decent looks.

AHH then why do I feel like this?!
I blame third term.
ahh well. sorry about the downer post people, but hey I'm only human.

wish me luck on all my crazy tests tomorrow...
seeeeeee yaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca Joy...I don't think there is anyone in this world that makes me laugh as hard as you do! I've seen you without make-up on and you are stunning!! and don't worry, you're braces will be off in no time. It just seems like forever. and ever. and ever.

    ReplyDelete