February 23, 2011

Sway to the Rhythm of Love.

What do I love?
Well I was thinking about that today and I'm sure all of you guys want to know what I love,
right....?

Well I'm going to tell you anyway!
I love family.
friends.
friends with cars.
high heels. haha ;)
clothes.
YW's.
Kyle XY man. even though he doesn't have a belly button.
Music.
Boys (sometimes.)
Old movies.
500 days of Summer!
And the guy on that show! ahh.


Dances.
hugs.
shoes.
jewelry.
little kids.
old people holding hands.
when I come home and my parents made my bed.
my niece :)
costco muffins.
every kind of food! except olives...
weekdays.
summer.
puddle jumping.
the smell of rain.
malarky.
good hair days.
cold showers after tennis practice.
hot showers when I'm cold.
cold feet. yeah i really like it when my feet are cold. ha don't judge me!
the gospel.
hearing new songs that you like.
newly fallen snow.
make up.
candy. does that fall under food too? nah, it can be it's own category.
spell check. haha i couldn't spell category so I spelled checked it.
waking up at 1 in the morning and realizing you can sleep for a lot longer!
reading.
summer.
having no homework.
girls camp.
YOU!


well... my mind just went blank so I'm going to stop here. If I forgot anything I'll just add it on later posts :)

Love,
rebecca joy.

3 comments:

  1. I think I fall under the friends with cars category... huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do, everyday. Except maybe high heels and having cold feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah that was just for you Karissa!
    I only put high heels because of our fun little lunch adventures! :)
    We are such friends!

    ReplyDelete