January 10, 2011

I'm So SiCk oF iT yOu'Re AtTeNtIoN dEfIcIt!

So pretty much I've had that song stuck in my head for a LONG TIME.
But it's true! You do have an attention problem bud.

Lots has happened since the last time I posted anything and I know there were
some stuff that I wanted to blog about but I can't remember them... haha.
But I do remember one thing.
It WaS pReFeReNcE!!! :)
wow. it was a blast. really!
So I wasn't able to go on the day date because my date had to work,
but I was ok with that!
I had a very relaxing day and I got a lot done! I made our masks and even I made his boutonniere!
It's actually really easy and I saved lots of money!
So if any wants to know how, tell me and I'll teach ya! :)

So I got all fancied up and I felt really pretty! Everyone deserves to feel pretty!
I went and picked him up and the first thing he told me when
I opened the door was...
"Wow.. Becca you look beautiful!"
Awwww :) cute huh? Yeah it made all that time I spent on my hair worth it.
Pictures will come later!


Hey you boys out there!!!
Always tell your date that they look pretty, they spend a lot of time in front of the mirror for you! So notice and say something! It's not leading them on, it's just being polite.


So we went to dinner at La Jolla which was SOO GOOD! I recommend everyone on this earth go there. because it's wonderful. and it will take your taste buds for a JOY ride.
Then we went to the dance and it was so fun! There were a lot of slow songs, but that was nice because then I got to talk to him one on one. and it turns out we have the same favorite tv show!!!
MoDeRn FaMiLy!!!!!!! That show is so funny.
Then after the dance we went to this girls house and played games and watched movies. and let me just say... I rocked at pool! that's right! I knew i had it in me somewhere haha.
After a while when someone wanted to attempt to shoot an awesome shot they'd say
"I'm going to attempt a Becca."
haha it was so funny.
Yeah but it was a great date and it was so much fun! I hope he had as much fun as I did :)

So Yesterday AKA Sunday!
i got ready in record amount of time! Ten minutes!!! well kinda closer to fifteen but I like rounding down. It was quite the accomplishment for me.
But church was amazing, as always :)
But after church me and Anna banana (haha your welcome anna) decided to start watching Psych from the first season. And let me just tell you... after 5 episodes I was hooked! I love that
show! It's so funny! Awww so so great.

Then today was good too! But nothing exciting really happened so I don't really want to write about it haha. Even though I did watch more Psych! I recommend that show to anyone!
Well I'll go work on my dreaded math assignment now... stupid unit circle... who needs to know all the degrees and pie things of a dang circle?!?! Ugh... I have to memorize like 90 things by Friday. Whooot whoot....
(that is called sarcasm people.)

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK :D haha and I wish I could have gone to see you with your hot date :D and did you ever go on that blind date??? I want details :D

    ReplyDelete