December 24, 2010

Life is wonderful!

GuEsS wHaT pEoPle?!?
It's Christmas Eve today :)
How wonderful is that?! Even though it totally doesn't feel like it. So Jill, Kenny, and Lola got here last night and I love it! Lola is the cutest baby of all time! She always is smiling!

Isn't she adorable? I love her so very much! Here are other pictures of her that I took!

She was attacking my camera! ah so cute! and here is one of her eating a spoon! haha it was so funny!


Pretty much I love her, SO MUCH!

So yesterday Maddie, Anna and I went to Target in all the crazy traffic! It was lots of fun! And lots of funny stuff happened! I love funny moments. But there was this old man and I love him and so I took a picture of him! Creepy huh? He had on this fisherman's
hat and he had BRIGHT ORANGE pants on. It was amazing! Here's a pic.
Sadly... I didn't get a picture of his whole outfit...
Aw... Well...

So then after I went and babysat my cousin's cute little baby Grant! He's adorable! And then I played with my cousin's and we accidently broke a speaker in the theater room.. DON'T TELL OK? Here are pictures.


Anna, Genevive, and Moi!
He looks drunk huh? haha!!

Grant :)

But it was a blast :) And yeah that's pretty much all I have to say. Except for I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!



Oh wait! So the other night I found this toy and it's called Lights Alive! Pretty much it's the greatest toy EVER made. And so I sat in my room with all the lights off and played with it for a real long time!
Sad life... haha
JK it was really fun!
So I made beautiful things and took pictures of them so you could enjoy it too :)


I don't even know what this is supposed to be, but it looked cool.


I beat myself in tic-tac-toe!


My butterfly!

My boat.



Beautiful huh? Well I'm really done now. So bye! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. i have one of those :D they are fun :D and I love u :D

    ReplyDelete